- 6 tutorials
This course introduces web design using Dreamweaver. You will be able to create a new website from scratch. You will know how to add text, links, tables, image sliders and featured content sliders to HTML pages. You will also be able to create a modal popup and light box images gallery. The course discusses how to style your HTML page using CSS, and introduces the syntax of CSS, CSS selectors, and framework. Finally you will have quick introduction to how to publish your website, and search engine optimization.
- In this teek we will learn how to built the structure of your website
Cante Ristorante and Wine bar Website5min
- In this teek we will learn how to add a slider images to our website
Format Project website with CSS styles16min
- In this teek we will learn how to use external css file to style html page.
format our project website with CSS styles21min
- In this teek we will learn how to add a top navigator menu to move between website pages.
Formating website top navigator19min
- In this teek we will learn how to write css file to style the html page
Styling the content area and footer14min
- In this teek we will learn what is the website template and how to create it.
Create a basic template7min